This month the ACC-OC partnered with Senator John Moorlach for an event to discuss the future of crime in California, taking a close look at the effects of Propositions 47 and 57 with an expert panel that weighed in on our public safety.
We thank our featured panelists for sharing their expertise with us on this important issue:
- Senator Bob Hertzberg (D-Van Nuys)
- Scott Kernan, California Department of Corrections & Rehabilitation
- Marisa Arrona, Californians for Safety and Justice
- Mike Hamel, Chief of Police, Irvine Police Department
- Don Barnes, OC Undersheriff
- Carroll Seron, University of California, Irvine
- Drew Soderborg, Legislative Analyst’s Office
- Magnus Lofstrom, Public Policy Institute of California
- Chris Bieber, Orange County Probation
For your convenience, the video below automatically starts at the beginning of the event.